Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Push

There is less than two weeks until Christmas, and life is crazy for everyone. I had prospects for a 4 day weekend that was crammed with things to do. On Thursday I went out of town with my youngest son for an orthodontic appt. for him and a day of Christmas shopping. We accomplished quite a bit of shopping, and I think I am about done. While we were shopping, I found a few cute things to add to my Christmas decorations.
I love vintage ornaments/decorations, santas, and snowmen.
On Friday I had hopes of getting alot of baking and wrapping done, but ended up getting called in to work for 5 hours. After work I went home and rushed around to get ready for a Christmas party. I made it to the party and had a great time with friends from work.
Saturday was spent baking and doing laundry.
Martha Stewart boxes for goodies......
Then Saturday evening my son had a performance - a Madrigal Dinner that the high school Madrigal students put on every year. The food was catered by a local restaurant, and the students served and entertained. What fun!
Now I'm off to wrap presents and do more cleaning!! Yippee!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home