Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Busy Hands, Happy Hands


I have been busy knitting away this week. I'm hoping to finish the Broadripple socks before the end of this month. It would be the first time that I finished 2 pairs in one month. Maybe I'm getting faster at knitting? I know that I am more comfortable knitting socks than I was a year ago. I also spend every spare minute doing what I can - a row here, 2 rows there. I'm addicted. It is so satisfying knitting something that you know will keep your feet or body warm. We have had some cold weather lately, and even got some snow last weekend - at sea level ! Granted, it

did melt as soon as it hit the ground.

I went to the LYS last weekend and was able to get some help on the Bookworn Tunic that I am knitting out of Hip Knits.

Once I got started on this pattern I have been having fun. I hope the sweater will be as comfortable as it looks. And yes, I am a bookworm in my spare time - that is when I'm not knitting or doing some other craft.

Since last Sat. I have knitted from the top of the border. Picture on this blog are courtesy of my youngest son. I think he does a better job than I do on the pics. He is also breathing down my neck as I type, waiting for his turn on the computer. Next time I blog, I'm going to try to pick a time when no one else is home! More pics to come as I finish more on these projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home