Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Back

I had every intention of posting last weekend, but I had a little (ok, it was big) family crisis. My youngest son went out of town to go snowboarding with the high school ski club and did a belly flop not once, but twice, hard. Lesson learned - this is not good for your spleen, especially if you don't have any extra body fat on your tummy. Anyway, he had internal bleeding, and required emergency surgery last Sat. and just came home from the hospital on Thursday 3/8. He seems to be healing just fine. Dad and mom are recovering also!!

I did get some knitting done while staying with him in the hospital, and will post pictures in a few days. I did make some changes to the template and updated the link to Project Spectrum. I also put a link to the Spring issue of Knitty -there is a top and a sweater that I would love to do. I also added a link to the Rockin' Sock Club. Last year I hesitated to sign up and missed out completely. So far I haven't received my sock kit, but I'll be stalking the mailman today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home