Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sorry, I don't have any pics for the blog today. I hope to go out of town this weekend and shop at a yarn store that I haven't been to in a year. I'm sure my resistence will be low and I will have to indulge in a pattern book or two (I would like to get Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road or a book on folk/Ukranian type designs).

I have been working hard on the Ivy sweater and have the back and both front pieces done. I am almost done with the first sleeve, so that leaves one sleeve and both ties to finish. I haven't knitted on much of anything else, work and a family dinner have been getting in the way. I did start a pair of socks of son #3 and am almost ready to knit the heel. I goofed and let him choose fingering weight yarn, which means they MIGHT be finished before he graduates high school in 2 1/2 years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home