Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

There's a whole lotta knittin' goin' on...

....and I can only post one picture now. I know my husband won't be reading my blog, so here is a picture of his present. This is the gaiter from One Skein by Leigh Radford. I think it was Encore yarn that I used, it's all a blur now. All I know is that I finished it, and I don't think he knows what I was knitting for him.

I have finished 3 other presents for Christmas, and will post pictures after Christmas so that I don't ruin any surprises. I'm hoping the packages make it to their destinatinons before Christmas. ( Sorry Sis, I don't think your birthday present will be there by the 12-21! ) I only have one more small knitted gift to finish for Christmas, and one sewn gift to finish. I think I might be able to do it!!!! I work tomorrow, then I'm off until 12-26.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brings you lots of knitting goodies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaz said...

i feel so stupid! i tried to guess by looking but i am french and it's a man's thing, yet i've never encountered the word "gaiter".
i thought at first it was something to hold women's socks up?!
please don't laugh, hehe.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home