Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's the Most Busiest Time of the Year

December is always a busy time of year at my job. I don't know why hospitals always feel like they have to have 2-3 mandatory classes for nurses or implement new policies in Dec., but it happens EVERY year so I have just come to accept it.

On top of the usual holiday fun, I had to help move a whole clinic practice (at my other job) to a new location and combine it with another practice...........and then I got the flu. Boy do I know how to have a good time. OH, OH, OH, and then I got conjuctivitis. On the upside, I have had more time to knit in the past week than I normally would have. In fact I was starting to feel a little housebound and tired of knitting (I know, that's blasphemy!). In the past 1-1 1/2 weeks, I have completed 2 whole giftie projects, done some more finishing up on a gift, started the left front of my Ivy sweater, and have 2 other gifts partially completed---no make that 3 gifts partially completed. I don't think I have a problem with staying on task, I just like a little variety and am having trouble prioritizing. Plus there is always the problem of not working on a gift in front of the person that you plan on giving it to!!

I promise to have pictures up of some of the gifts by sometime this weekend. Stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home