Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

What a busy life...

March sure was full of alot of excitement for my family and myself. Let's see - my son had emergency surgery, my mom came to visit for a week, I went to a conference in Las Vegas on fetal monitoring (with Lisa Miller - she is an awesome speaker), came home and sent my oldest off to Wyoming to work and be a man!!! And since today started off kinda quiet, we went looking at cars and got a new-to-us small SUV. We really needed another vehicle to help get kids around, and that got better gas mileage than our diesel truck. The SUV is a 2005 with only 10,000 miles, and the interior looks and smells like new!

OK, can I take a deep breath and let life slow down a little?? Please? I would like just a few days of BORING/QUIET/RELAXING !!! Oh well, I work 12-hour shifts over the next 3 days.

Please check back on Thursday or Friday, hopefully I will have pics of some knitting I did while on the plane. And hopefully I'll get a chance to cast on for my Rockin' Sock Club - Inside Out socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home