Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Baaaaack

Oh My Goodness!! I have been trying to get into blogger for about 2 months now, and haven't been able to sign in . Blogger kept telling me that my e-mail account didn't exist. Anyhoo,I'm not really sure what happened, I'm just glad that I can get on now!!




I have been extremely busy since I last posted. I went to the conference in Atlanta for work and had a great time - I even learned something! Then a month later (in November) I met my mom and sister in Phoenix, Arizona for a Merry Cox cross -stitch workshop. I took a class on Friday night and Sunday. The weekend was great. I really enjoyed taking a class with soo many creative people. I will have pics to share in the future.

I finished my Solstice Slip socks. They sure were a fun knit and a great project to take on the plane trips to work on.I just finished these socks for MIL for Christmas. Normally I wouldn't post about them, but I don't think she gets on the internet very often.
Specs - Knit with Limbo Mexico yarn on size 3 Addi Turbo circulars. Cast on 44 stitches and worked a basic 2X2 rib for 6 " before doing the heel flap. These socks were a quick knit, and it was stisfying to get them done.



I will post mre later with more pics of what I have been doing to keep myself busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home