Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am working furiously on finishing some gift knitting, in between the job and Christmas baking.
I will have pics of latest knitting after they have been mailed off to the recipients, hopefully before New Year's Day.
Just a heads up to look for my pattern for the Fake Isle Mitts. I am fine-tuning the pattern, then I need to convert it to a PDF file. I hope to have this done wtihin the next week. I haven't decided if I am going to post it only on Ravelry as a free pattern. If I can get my act together, I will probably post it on this site as well.
I am looking forward to when the Christmas rush is over and I can finish some projects for myself, start some on my "to do" list, and do some more spinning!! Tomorrow I plan on fully enjoying the day with my family and eating good food. When we aren't eating or opening gifts, I hope my youngest will entertain us with his guitar playing and singing songs that he has written!

Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home