Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Just Little Knitting Progress

I sure had a nice weekend. On Saturday I went to a mineral, gem and bead show. I personally was more interested in the bead part of the show, and was a little disappointed that they didn't have more there. They did have lots of different gemstones, and the best find was some stones that were wire wrapped. I treated myself to this beautiful piece that is Ruby in Zoisite. I also bought some Lapis beads to make myself a neckalce. I plan on making it simple, so it should get done in this lifetime.

I have been knitting away on the baby sweater. I fell that I made some pretty good progress, although it is slower than I would like. It is always a little slower when you are working with fingering weight yarn.

And in between work, life and other knitting, I managed to make a little progress on my Inside Out sock. I sure would like to get at least one sock done before the next kit arrives. I guess I need to quit getting side-tracked with other projects. But there are soooo many thngs I want to do. Must get more focused, must get more focused!!!

I'm off to do a little studying for a test I have on Friday, and then knit till bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home