Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Flashing some FO's

One of the things that I love about Christmas decorating, is re-discovering all the things that I have made over the years to decorate the house.
Patchwork cross stitch pillow designed by Homespun Elegance .
I made two of these Santa dolls and gave one to my mom.....
The body was sewn together, stuffed, then painted. It was a very fun project and I think I was smiling the whole time that I was working on Santa.
I feel spoiled with some of the gifts that I got for Christmas, one of which was a gift certificate for the LYS. My mother spoiled me with this loveley project basket by Lantern Moon...

The fabric right above the basket is a light rust and black colored silk. The top part of the bag for the drawstring is black velvet, and it is lined with black velvet.
My mom and sis contributed to my collections of sheep ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home