Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm leavin' on a jet plane......

..and I don't know if I'll be able to post from my family's computer. I have plenty of projects to work on while I'm gone. Accompanying me on my journey will be (drum roll please).......

The Harley-Davidson colored socks for hubby, and the Pomatomus socks. Did you notice that I have picked up the gussets on the Pom socks? I may get them done in this lifetime. My hubby tried on his socks and loved the feel of them. I was afraid he would balk at the orange in the yarn, um, I mean "burnt orange," but he likes the fact that I am making something for him.

Also accompanying me on my journey will be the Tangled Garden socks. They have been on the back burner lately, but I didn't expect to get them donely quickly anyway. I'm probably spreading myself too thin on the projects, but life is short, and I do feel like I am getting something done.

So, Adios for now.....

2 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

I dig your opal socks, I'm working on the same yarn but in purple and like the weird lightning bolts its making.

Have a great trip!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Looks like plenty of socks to keep you busy during the downtime. Have a wonderful trip!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home