Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Computer Catastrophe

Sorry I haven't posted in a week or more. My computer died, and I think the computer store is now holding it hostage. It was supposed to be done today so I called to check on it. Now they are saying it might be ready tomorrow. Honestly, I didn't realize how much I would miss a piece of equipment that just sits on my desk at home! But I have definitely been going through withdrawals. I'm sorry the last post was so messed up, but I think it was the computer's fault, not mine!!
In the meantime, I have been getting more knitting down. I have started 2 pairs of socks since my last post as several people suggested. Pictures will be in the next post.
TTFN (Ta-ta for now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home