Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Two Sleeves Down

Now I need to block the Bookworm Tunic sweater, sew it up, and finish off the neck. The end is in site. I worked on the second sleeve over the weekend, and finished it up this morning. I am soo excited. This is my first of (I hope) many sweaters. I enjoyed working the pattern and learning how to adjust it when the pattern called for increases.
When I was in Texas visiting I was able to help my sister with a scarf that she had started several years ago. It was so nice to be able to help her with something for a change. Since she is the "older" sister, she is the one that usually helps me out with questions that I have about projects. She also succumbed to some pretty blue-green yarn that she saw in the yarn store that really complemented the color of her eyes. Unfortunately, she didn't want to show off her pretty eyes. Do you like the double scarf look?
I was just looking at past posts and discovered that I forgot to post a picture of hubby's finished Harley-Davidson socks. I guess I put it in the Flicker photo-stamp on the sidebar and forgot about it. I finished his socks the same week that I finished the Pomotamus socks - before the end of July. He has already worn his socks several times and is tickled that I made him a pair.

I guess I had better get off the computer before I am late for work. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. TTFN (Ta-ta for now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home