Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Socktoberfest Update

Yes, I have been knitting, not quite as much as I would like though. I'm hoping to get back into blogging once a week now, so stay tuned for more updates on my knitty world.

I did manage to finish one pair of socks for Socktoberfest. Yes, Linda's Jaywalker are finally making a public appearance. Now I feel the need to knit a lacier pair of socks in a light solid that will show off the pattern well.


Last week I had that unbearable urge to start soomething new, and I must confess, I didn't use anything from my stash. I just HAD to knit the Ivy sweater from the Fall 2006 issue of Knitty e-zine (is that the correct term for a magazine that is only published on the internet?).
After a couple of false starts, I have now knitted about 5 inches on the back piece.

You will have to wait for close-ups next week. Blogger doesn't want to upload any more pics for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home