Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy is as Busy does

...and boy have I been busy lately. I have been taking a few business classes, the spinning and fiber preparation classes that are out of town (one more left), working extra to fill in for someone that went on vacation......oh, and getting son #2 set up for technical school in the fall. This weekend we are driving down to Sacramento to check out the school, housing, financial aid and loans, and for testing. I am very excited for him. I was hoping that he would go to college and at least get an AA, but I am glad that he knows what he wants to do with his life and is eager to pursue it. He has been a wonderful son, and I pray that God will continue to bless him and watch over him.

In between all the other things I have been doing, I have been sneaking a few rows at a time on the Auburn Camp shirt, and am up to the bodice increases on the back. I hope to get more knitting done this weekend on our roadtrip.

Well, better go pack my suitcase. I sure hope the weather is nice for our trip. I would love to feel and see the sun when we go to Sacramento!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home