Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ahhh, Spring

We have been enjoying a heat wave here in the Pacific Northwest. It reached 86 degrees Fahrenheit here on Thursday. Those of you who are used to temperatures in the 100's may not think that is such a big deal, but for us on the coast (who don't have AC) who have an average temperature of about 62, it was a heat wave. We were still having frost in the morning up to a few weeks ago. I am hoping that our vegetable garden will finally get planted this weekend.
I have been enjoying this wisteria that we planted in our back yard. The heat has made it go crazy.

The place where I do most of my knitting is on the couch on the other side of this wall. When the window is open, I can smell the sweet aroma of the blooming flowers.

Only one month left of school for the kids, and another year bites the dust. Son # 2 graduates High School this year and goes off to technical school in August. Next year, Son # 3 graduates High School. In a few years it will just be hubby and I. I am excited and scared. He works allot of overtime which leaves me alone allot, guess I will have more time to knit and spin!

Well, it's Saturday and my to-do list is long, I guess I better get busy. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home