Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacation Time

Yes, I am still alive. Since the High School graduation for son #2 on 6-13-08, I have been very busy. I worked for one week then we left for vacation.

On June 28th, the first day of our vacation, we went to the Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, Oregon. I had a great time and bought several different types of fiber, including a Buffalo blend, Mohair, and some unnprocessed Alpaca. I will have pictures to share when I get back home. I am in the process of setting up a small home business, and I am not sure if I just want to sell handspun yarn, or if I also want to sell roving or batts that I have prepared for spinning. If I sell the fiber, I think I will have to learn how to dye it also, which sounds like it could be alot of fun. I have already sold some yarn, and have several requests for more.

When I get back home, I should also have some pics of the progreass on my Auburn Camp shirt. I am very anxious to get this finished and start work on the Printed Silk Cardigan.

I will post more after I get back from vacation on July 8th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home