Name:
Location: Crescent City, California, United States

I love to make things with my hands. My current passions are knitting and spinning.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have have been keeping the needles hot over the past week. I finished the left side of the Cardigan for Arwen - only one side to go! The challenge is on. Do you think, if I really concentrate and focus all my energy (ha ha), that I could finish the other side by the end of the month? Or should I set my goal for the end of the first week in June? The only problem is, I have such a hard time staying with only one project at a time.

Since I posted last, I also finished the first Trekking sock (last seen on post for 4-7), and started on the second Inside Out sock for the RSC. I have decided not to do anymore gift projects until I get more of my present projects done. We'll see how long this resolution lasts, I am soooo weak!!
I hope to have some pics/eye candy to show when I post this weekend. Now it's time to sign off, I only slept about 5 hours last night and tomorrow is a 12-hour work day.
Keep those needles busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home